• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

rataouille and shrek 3

billmex

These two movies were released in Mexico Thursday i bought both for my grand kids, i copied both with the latested clonedvd2 and anydvd. no problems, this is just for info
Thanks

Aren't the movies released in Mexico Region 4. I was able to Back up the region 1 version (Ratatouille and shrek 3) , a few days ago with no problem.

Problems with Ratatouille (Region 1)

Which copy utility did you use? I was not able to copy disc to disc with 1Click DVD Copy Pro. I had to rip to disk and then use that as my source.

It appears to have worked (resulting copy not played end-to-end yet - just spot checked).

Which copy utility did you use? I was not able to copy disc to disc with 1Click DVD Copy Pro. I had to rip to disk and then use that as my source.

It appears to have worked (resulting copy not played end-to-end yet - just spot checked).

The poster stated they used CloneDVD2 and AnyDVD the latest versions.

Back