• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

rambo

epiloque

download for 41% that it and stop i need help please

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_Rambo.zip
    403.9 KB · Views: 8
1. What does "stopping at 41% mean exactly?" Does Anydvd crash? What happens? Provide full error messages.

• State the full error message(s) you encountered (click "details"),
  • tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and
  • describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?

Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)
i. Right click the fox on your toolbar. Exit Anydvd
ii. Click start. Right click on "My computer"--->select "properties".
iii.Click on the 'Hardware' tab--->click the 'device manager' button.
iv. Open the dvd/cdrom branch---> right click on your optical drive
v. Click "properties".
vi. You should have a region tab. From there you can select a region.
vii. Select the region that you're in
viii. Start Anydvd

3. Click this
Do what it says to do

4. Try again.

5. If step 4 doesn't work, click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again.

Last edited:
sorry i am new to this . audio and subtitle settings stop at 41 %. And when i go to clone dvd2 recordable media . the error popup say . processin error E:/video_ts/vts_21_1.vob: read error . data error (cyclic redundancy check) if reading the media has failed

sorry i am new to this . audio and subtitle settings stop at 41 %. And when i go to clone dvd2 recordable media . the error popup say . processin error E:/video_ts/vts_21_1.vob: read error . data error (cyclic redundancy check) if reading the media has failed

OKay, thanks. Go through the steps in the order I outlined above.

Someone else also reported read errors around 41% with this disc. But those crc errors typically indicate a bad original disc (or a finicky drive choking on a layer break)--unless structural protection is involved.

Anyway, please go through the steps I outlined previously.

Last edited:
working now thank you

3. If that doesn't work. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again. THAT ALL I HAVE TO DO THANK YOU

3. If that doesn't work. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Navigate to "Video dvd"-->"settings". Under A.I. scanner select "Always Enabled (not recommended)". Click "ok". Try again. THAT ALL I HAVE TO DO THANK YOU

O.k., thank you. This indicates Anydvd, at default settings, isn't detecting structural protection properly on this disc.

I've sent a PM to James and peer.

Last edited:
Thank you! Will be fixed in AnyDVD 6.4.2.5.

Back