Rambo: Last Blood work around

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by scrossi, Dec 17, 2019.

1. scrossi

scrossi Member

Rambo: Last Blood RedBox has 4 movie files. Only the 1:29 length movie is good. If you use CloneDVD uncheck the other three with lengths 1:30 and 1:25. My copy works fine.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. NITECRUISR

NITECRUISR Member

CloneDVD fails scanning titles for RAMBO - LAST BLOOD. My log file is attached. Thanks.....

Attached Files:

3. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That may be true for YOUR version of the disc and may not apply to other versions. If you have problems making a backup (without deselecting titles) you NEED to provide a logfile so the disc can be fixed properly, for everyone.

@James your magic is required

4. Ch3vr0n

Actual Logfile please. Not a couple random issues.txt files

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

5. dlambert22

dlambert22 Active Member

How do I get the log file from there because I have forgotten how to

6. dlambert22

dlambert22 Active Member

How do I create a logfile its been so long since I have had to do it and I never just get onto here and mess around with stuff. If its not broke don't mess with it theory

7. Ch3vr0n

That's why such a thing as forum stickies called 'please read BEFORE you post' exist

8. dlambert22

dlambert22 Active Member

So I finally figured this out so hopefully this is what you had asked for and hopefully there can be a fix created for this disc

Attached Files:

9. Ch3vr0n

That's it indeed! Now I've of the developers like, usually @James will need to examine it. Sole patience is now required.

10. Kara-El

Kara-El New Member

I did that and stopped at 95% giving me and error message. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

11. nitewulf69

nitewulf69 Well-Known Member

I followed scrossi's advice and got a perfect copy using latest version of CloneDVD2 (2.9.3.6) and AnyDVD beta 8.4.2.1. As scrossi said, set movie length to 1;29 and delete the other titles. Made perfect copy.

12. Ch3vr0n

Yes, post an anydvd logfile and then wait for an updated anydvd

13. drewman

drewman Member

I also just followed scrossi's advice and got a perfect copy using latest version of CloneDVD2 (2.9.3.6), selecting clone dvd option, middle choice and AnyDVD beta 8.4.2.1. As scrossi said, set movie length to 1;29 and delete the other titles. Made perfect copy.

14. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

15. B&C

B&C Member

James, 8.4.2.2 worked for me... using AnyDVD, DVD Decrypter and DVD Shrink. :thankyou:

16. nodewrangler

nodewrangler New Member

8.4.2.2 beta can't scan my new DVD copy

17. greg14952

greg14952 New Member

FWIW, 8.4.2.2 worked perfectly for me. You guys are genius!

18. nodewrangler

nodewrangler New Member

Forgot to include my log file for Rambo Last Blood not scanning. Errors out on the scan almost immediately.

Attached Files:

19. mmdavis

mmdavis Well-Known Member

You have two issues. First you need to set the drive region and try again:
    Second, there are errors on the disc unless this is a different version that @James has already fixed. He would have to check that.

20. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Panasonic drives don't allow reading of CSS protected discs, if the region is not set or does not match. Please set your drive region code.