Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by Cometboy, May 24, 2008.
any1 had problems with this disc? i couldn't get everything on it to copy.
1. Use Anydvd 184.108.40.206 beta: click http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6426.exe
You may need to reboot after installing if prompted to do so.
2. Click the red fox icon on your toolbar. Click "default". Click "ok".
3. If you use DVDShrink, Nero Recode, or programs that generally can't handle structural protections, right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish. You can then import that rip into whatever program you want. This is an important step if the original disc contains structural protection.
click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=3992 and read fully
You don't need to do this if you own Clonedvd or are planning to make a backup with Clonecd.
4. Use Clonedvd 220.127.116.11: click http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD2917.exe
5. Follow the steps from this link in order: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=476 (follow them step by step)
If you're using +R DL blank discs, I recommend using Clonecd: click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=327
6. If you still have problems, then . . .
a) Ensure Anydvd is running.
b) Put the problematic original movie dvd in your burner. Wait for Anydvd to scan the disc.
c) Right click the red fox icon on your toolbar.
d) Select "Create Logfile"
e) Wait for Anydvd to create a log file.
f) A pop-up screen will appear. Take note of the location where Anydvd created the logfile and the logfile's name. Click "ok".
g) Go to your My Documents folder
h) You will see a zip file called "Anydvd_Info_titleofmydisc.zip" (or something similar; see step f)
i) When replying or posting in the Slysoft forums, look for the icon that looks like (in other words, look for the paperclip after clicking "quote" or when creating a new thread)
j) If you don't see that paperclip icon, click the "go advanced" button. You should see that icon now. Click the paperclip.
k) A small pop-up screen should appear (if it doesn't please ensure your browser is enabled to allow pop-ups from the Slysoft forums)
l) Click the "Browse" button, and locate and select the .zip file you created.
m) click "upload"
n) Close the window. When you submit reply, or submit a new thread, the .zip file will be attached automatically for us to take a look at
B) State the full a)error message(s) you encountered (click "details"), b)tell us what program(s) you were using when you received the error message(s), and c) describe in detail what you were doing when you received the error message(s). What problem are you having exactly?
C) Click http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=5091 to see if your question has already been answered
here's that file
i think i did everything right. here are the titles i can't get to backup
1. What are those titles? What program are you using to select those titles? And what version?
You have Roxio Drag-to-disc packet writing junk on your system.
2. i) Create a backup of your registry
ii) Download imgburn. It's a free program: http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
(it's also an excellent program imo)
iii) Go to Tools > Filter Driver Load Order. Select "Cdralw2k". Click "Remove Selected Filter. select "CDR4_XP". Click "Remove Selected Filter". Click "ok".
3. Right-click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select "Rip video-dvd to Hard Disk". Choose your source and destination paths. Click "Copy", and wait for Anydvd ripper to finish.
4. Remove the original disc from your drive.
5. Use Powerdvd or a decent dvd software playback program, and watch the rip your produced on your hard drive. If everything is fine, then the problem isn't Anydvd.
i use clone dvd and anydvd, and i have everything updated to the beta verisons posted at the top of this post. also i have roxio cd/dvd creator 6 but i never installed the drag to disc all i have from that program installed is disc copier, dvd builder, disc creator classic.
plus i don't have powerdvd on my pc, i really don't think i have a dvd playback program on my pc
ok i downloaded a free version of powerdvd and it would not play them titles either. so the titles listed above are the titles that are not playing. #12 is the uncut version of the movie its 1hr 55mins long, and the other stuff is extras cause the one is 44 mins long.
You have what I quoted on your system, regardless of whether you believe you installed it, and you need to remove that stuff by following the instructions I posted.
Then you need to rerip and test playback again after removing those filters from your registry (you need to reboot after removing those filters).
Also if you could reupload the Anydvd .log file after removing those filters that would be great.
Also, is this the fullscreen version?
yes this is the full screen version
I am not sure about the other missing titles, but I believe #12 is fake. Yes, title 12 claims to be 01:55:00 long, but in one chapter? In 96599 sectors (about 189 MBytes)? This doesn't make sense.
If you disable "copy protection based on unreadable sectors", can you play back the missing titles with PowerDVD? Do they play back from the original disc in a DVD player?
I have AnyDVD 6425 and CloneDVD 2917 and I did not have any problems at all. I did not back up the whole disc just the movie
This is the fullscreen version of the disc--not the widescreen.
I backed this movie (including extras) without problems(fullscreen version). I used anydvd 18.104.22.168 and 1clickdvdcopy( I dont used cprx). So the problem is not AnyDVD.
Including menus and the uncut version of Rambo (fullscreen)?
There is only one fullscreen version, and 2 widescreen(one is special edition). Yes, included the menus.
O.k., thank you
thank you for the anydvd beta, helped fix my rambo version right away, keep up the great work!
god bless you by your aid :clap:
Separate names with a comma.