• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo first blood 4k uk release

charlie65

When I tried to decode this movie it more or less said that at the moment there is no key for it. Can you let me when there might be one. I have sent a dump file to makemkv so we shall see.There was nothing today (29/11/18 ) in the morning,

No they can't, you'll have to retry occasionally for yourself. The staff doesnt have the time to contact every single user individually when a title they have MIGHT now be supported.

I thought that someone who had problems and it then it worked would let people know through the forums so they could try there's.

I thought that someone who had problems and it then it worked would let people know through the forums so they could try there's.

Hi, charlie65.

There is a thread where we've been listing UHD's that are not yet supported here (started as a call to list supported UHDs but found it makes more sense to just mention unsupported) --->

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/cur...ts-and-they-will-be-added-to-this-list.75311/

Rambo First Blood (USA) has already been mentioned there and it's working now.

Don't know if anyone else has the UK version and is checking it. That "someone" you mention may have to be you :=) ...

T

Not a problem to do if and when it works I have sent a dump file so here's hoping

The UK version of Rambo First Blood is now successfully decoding great

Back