• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rambo 2&3 BR

Mystikule

Let me begin by saying I love ANYDVD and have been using your product without fail for about a decade now. I was dismayed when slysoft folded up shop and am VERY grateful that you have continued to carry the flag.

I hesitate to post that I'm having an issue as it is most likely the disc(s), but I seem to have hit a roadblock. I received both these discs as rentals from NF about 6months ago. After they failed the first time, I reported them damaged and requested a replacement. I held onto the first disc to make sure I did indeed receive a different disc. The second set of discs failed as well. After receiving a third disc of each, I gave up and returned all the discs. Fast forward to present day...I'm taking another stab at it and the first set of discs I received have failed. Thought I'd post my logs in the event there is more here than a gaggle of bad discs.

Rambo 2 BR rip to iso error:
Error reading from drive E:!
Sectors: 8166720-8166749
Rambo 3 BR rip to iso error:
Error reading from drive E:!
Sectors: 4780560-4780589​

In the meantime, I'll send for replacements discs and hope for the best. I appreciate any help that is offered. Keep up the good work!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_E_RAMBO_II.ziplog
    126.1 KB · Views: 3
  • AnyDVD_8.0.5.0_Info_E_RAMBO_III.ziplog
    134.3 KB · Views: 3
Back