• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Rakuten TV - X-Factor not available [solved], Amz jp other errors

DeepSpace

(I haven't read the other threads yet, so I cannot know if some things regarding Rakuten TV have been mentioned already.)

As the title states, I cannot open X-Factor in AS. It was not possible with 1.3.2.4 and is not possible with the recent version 1.3.2.5.
Howewer, I can watch it in my browser, also it is under the free tab. So what is the reason for this?
2022-03-14_205459.png
Also I had the subtitles overwriting bug again. I haven't tried it again with the update, but two movies had two subs with the same name, or at least AS recognized them to be the same, resulting in only one file. I request that AS NEVER overwrites any file, instead just adding (1) to it. Same for multi audio downloads. At the moment I have to wait till it is finished, move it to another folder, then start the second language.
Code:
00:04:35.826 - [Debug] [download configuration] Selected subtitle: de, "German (erzwungen)"
00:04:35.826 - [Debug] [download configuration] Selected subtitle: de, "German (erzwungen)"

Apart that, the queue was not working well for Rakuten. I added several movies to the list but only got failed after the first one. They worked one by one though, so no big deal for me.
Code:
00:07:32.772 - [Debug] [DownloadQueue] Ephemeral playlist, age 196661 ms
I think it is because Epheremal playlist, in other words only worth a certain amount of time. So when the first movie was done, these playlists where already worthless.
I will not try it again with a newer version (X-Factor aside if it is working), since Rakuten has no interesting stuff for me included in the free subscription.
The only thing might be the 4k movies, but for that I would need a small yes or no if AS can download 4k from there.

Already posting, I want to finally post the other things as well, even if they are made by outdated versions (1.3.2.2 logs).
-First of all, I got a series after Amz was HD again, but I cancelled the first episode because I clicked on download single instead of download season. And since VPN slowes down the connection, it would've taken longer when adding the other things when one thing is already running.
But, that resultet in one file double the amount it should be.
In other words, the episode is 16 minutes long, so the file was 32 minutes. Redownload solved this, so only posting this in case you can find something there.
Was:
Code:
00:08:41.373 - [Debug] [Mux:prime] Stats:
00:08:41.373 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]    Pump: audio1 processed 60156 samples.
00:08:41.373 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]    Pump: video processed 46260 samples.
00:08:41.373 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]  Pump "video": accumulated duration in seconds: 1929.427500
00:08:41.373 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]  Pump "audio1": accumulated duration in seconds: 1924.992000

Should've been (redownload):
Code:
00:02:47.772 - [Debug] [Mux:prime] Stats:
00:02:47.773 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]    Pump: audio1 processed 30156 samples.
00:02:47.773 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]    Pump: video processed 23136 samples.
00:02:47.773 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]  Pump "video": accumulated duration in seconds: 964.964000
00:02:47.773 - [Debug] [Mux:prime]  Pump "audio1": accumulated duration in seconds: 964.992000

In the same file you can see that one series was indefinitely reloading. I just tried it again with 1.3.2.5 and it was still the case.
Code:
00:25:48.842 - [Debug] [vendor:prime] The list of episodes needs to be reloaded.

Edit: No, that reloading bug is not possible to solve using F5, since AS just reloads the page over and over again, all by itself. The other things are usable with F5, because AS loads the site once and then does nothing, even though the user is logged out. It might be the case that this season now has 100 episodes and is way bigger than other seasons, but I already got seasons with way more (100-200 episodes) from Amz jp with older versions, so it is a specific issue I think.

Also I want to request that you implement an automatic retry feature.
I had a series running while at work, adding two seasons x22 episodes (=48 episodes) to the list. When I was back at home, episdoe 11-22 from the second queued season failed. In that case AS should retry it by itself, at least once, maybe even auto-reload that site to get updated cookies. I will add that log as well now.
Code:
05:12:58.907 - [Notice] [Pump:audio1:prime] Requesting license
05:13:00.071 - [Error] Error retrieving license: 502 / HTTP error 502
05:13:00.071 - [Debug] [License] reserve -1 before: 1
05:13:00.072 - [Error] [vendor:prime] License request generation has failed producing an empty request (502, HTTP error 502).
05:13:00.072 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] Download process was aborted.
05:13:00.072 - [Notice] [Mux:prime] The file is not valid.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.4 Rakuten TV.astlog
    486.1 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.2.5 Rakuten TV X Factor.astlog
    456.4 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.2.2 jp dl done, refresh.astlog
    256.2 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.2.2 Amz jp Arceus Folge 1 doppelt.astlog
    144.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.2.5 jp reloading.astlog
    154.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyStream_1.3.2.2 Baywatch 04 011-022 error.astlog
    391.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am sorry guys, I cannot help with Rakuten, I am in a region that doesn't get it, and VPNs do not work with it. Pete will be monitoring these Rakuten issues. I can tell you that because this a new provider, we still have a lot to learn and we will make it better with every update, you might even find things fixed without updates. Things are looking good going forward.

Last edited:
The only thing might be the 4k movies, but for that I would need a small yes or no if AS can download 4k from there.
Rakuten will not work with 4K over AnyStream. I apologize for this but it's not possible.

No, I don't even know it exists. Is it yet another only-posted-as-a-comment version? In that case I want to ask once again, please make a proper post about every version. Usually I used to read every thread, but in the past few month I became less and less up to date. But I will read these threads today, when I'm back home and try that other version to see if it works.

Did you give the 14day trial a try?
No, I only have the free login. Never bought something there or need something. The only thing would've been if I could've some things in 4k, but for the interesting stuff I already have it somehow (Lotr and Hobbit as 4k BD, the Marvel things as BD and Disney+).
So I don't rellay think I will buy something there, at least not much.

No, I don't even know it exists. Is it yet another only-posted-as-a-comment version? In that case I want to ask once again, please make a proper post about every version. Usually I used to read every thread, but in the past few month I became less and less up to date. But I will read these threads today, when I'm back home and try that other version to see if it works.

No, I only have the free login. Never bought something there or need something. The only thing would've been if I could've some things in 4k, but for the interesting stuff I already have it somehow (Lotr and Hobbit as 4k BD, the Marvel things as BD and Disney+).
So I don't really think I will buy something there, at least not much.
It was not posted in the English forums because no one in the English forums can access it, Pete posted it where it can be accessed, in the German Forums. There are still issues with Rakuten that have to be resolved, Pete is aware of many of them. Thank you.

Installed 1.3.2.6, nothing changed. Then 1.3.2.7 has been released 45 minutes ago.
Now I can open X-Factor (the red not included in subscription dialog vanished), but I only get an empty list for all three seasons.
2022-03-15_164437.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.3.2.7 Rakuten, X-Factor empty list.astlog
    471 KB · Views: 0
  • 2022-03-15_164420.png
    2022-03-15_164420.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Thanks for the screenshot, I never saw the GUI, looks good.

Back