• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Raising Hope season 2

Musashi-Otsu

I have tried to use the latest version of Any DVD HD to remove copy protection for Raising Hope Season 2 DVD's and AnyDVD fails to copy the disc, and my go to DVD decrypter also fails. Attached is the log file for the disc, if anyone can help me out, this will be reason enough to get the lifetime license. Using DVD Decrypter, the only error I receive is "interface thread runtime exception! message = EAccessViolation" which does not let me even begin to try to copy the disc. I hope AnyDVD HD can help me figure out how to copy this disc, as the rest of the series has probably the same problem.
Thanks in advance for all the help.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info.ziplog
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
Are you sure that is a full log? I can only see one file inside and it is much smaller than another one I have still saved.
Make sure the disc shows up in the Windows Explorer and then enable AnyDVD. Wait until it has scanned the disc and then create a new logfile.

I have tried to use the latest version of Any DVD HD to remove copy protection for Raising Hope Season 2 DVD's and AnyDVD fails to copy the disc, and my go to DVD decrypter also fails. Attached is the log file for the disc, if anyone can help me out, this will be reason enough to get the lifetime license. Using DVD Decrypter, the only error I receive is "interface thread runtime exception! message = EAccessViolation" which does not let me even begin to try to copy the disc. I hope AnyDVD HD can help me figure out how to copy this disc, as the rest of the series has probably the same problem.
Thanks in advance for all the help.
Please post an AnyDVD logfile of the disc. You posted an AnyDVD "sytem information" log, which only helps with non-disc related problems.

I hope I am making this correctly. Here is a new log file

If this is not correct, how do I get it to create a log file for a disc?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.6.4.0_Info.ziplog
    15.1 KB · Views: 1
If this is not correct, how do I get it to create a log file for a disc?
This is still the same file and I don't even know how to create it.
First, ensure that the disc is inserted and both the explorer and AnyDVD can see it. Then, right-click onto the AnyDVD symbol in the right system tray and select create logfile. It will scan the disc again and create the proper logfile.

I cannot seem to create the log file. It shows up only momentarily in the AnyDVD logs file, then just disappears. What could be causing that? I have windows 10 which I know is a nanny program, but this is nuts.

I just tried it with a disc that works, and it creates a log file, so the Raising Hope Season 2 disc 1 does not create a log file. it is super wierd.

Last edited:
Please describe exactly what you did and what happend after that.

I cannot seem to create the log file. It shows up only momentarily in the AnyDVD logs file, then just disappears. What could be causing that? I have windows 10 which I know is a nanny program, but this is nuts.

I just tried it with a disc that works, and it creates a log file, so the Raising Hope Season 2 disc 1 does not create a log file. it is super wierd.
Here's an example of how to create an AnyDVD log, posted below.How to create an AnyDVD log.jpg

Back