• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

quick noob question

cbailey89x

yea i feel like a noob asking but, to copy some dvd's do i need both AnyDVD and the CloneDVD2 software? or can i just purchase the CloneDVD2 software?

You can copy an unprotected DVD with CloneDVD. Any protected DVD requires a program that can remove protection though. CloneDVD will not copy protected DVDs.

Clarification

yea i feel like a noob asking but, to copy some dvd's do i need both AnyDVD and the CloneDVD2 software? or can i just purchase the CloneDVD2 software?

To further clarify DetroitBaseball's answer, AnyDVD works in the background and removes the copy protection and CloneDVD actually copies the movie. So if you are wanting to make a back-up of your retail bought DVDs, you would need AnyDVD to remove the protection.

Last edited:
Back