Questions regarding Bitrate.

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by xwmario, Sep 22, 2020.

1. xwmario

xwmario Member

Hey, I got to say this is probably the best tool to download Netflix/amazon out there. Extremely happy with the trial. But I do have a few concerns if that is okay putting them here!

The concern is quality can it be improved? To recieve the maximum bitrate output.
    Here is an example Media Info- from anystream I have removed the filename - https://del.dog/Anystream.txt
    And here is the original WEB-DL from the internet. https://del.dog/NTB.txt

Looking forward to a reply :)

2. Prospere

Prospere RedFox Development Team

Hi and welcome!

AnyStream is programmed to grab the highest bitrate out of what it is being presented with. At the moment, there are certain limitations. For example, AnyStream does not support playready and ignores a few video profiles. These limitations, however, are temporary.

3. xwmario

xwmario Member

Thank you for a quick response.

4. shpits

shpits New Member

Was about to ask for better bitrate too. Thank you for making it clear. And thank you for this amazing tool that many have been waiting for a long time.

I was worried that this is the best it could be because the bitrate is usually twice lower than the files that people upload to the net (WEB-DLs) from the same services.

Hope it won't take you too long to implement a better way of picking a better stream.

5. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

What ppl do and upload to the web for pirated show is irrelevant. Please don't being that up. There's no telling what those 'encoders' do and the settings used.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

6. shpits

shpits New Member

Nothing special. It's direct rip, just better stream and audio profile. And then remuxed with MkvToolNix. :)

7. Ch3vr0n

Don't care, still irrelevant. What profiles pirates use is their business. This has nothing to do with AnyStream. Please don't bring this up again.

8. xwmario

xwmario Member

that is absolutely true, just need best versions for my own use. If that is not much to ask!!

9. Ch3vr0n

Wasn't talking to you but shpits.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk