• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Questions before purchase

I think the 7600GS IS supported by only the 'now compatible with' are the 8xxx series as the HD advisor wasn't compatible with the 8 series until very recently.

But I'm pretty certain that the 7600GS is HDCP capable, make sure you have the latest ForceWare drivers installed, the latest firmware for your HDDVD drive and the latest windows patches.

Ok well I downloaded 7.3 and if I try to play an HDDVD or even the ripped file it tells me my graphics drivers aren't compatible and offers a link. If you click on the link it lists the compatible ones and they're all the 8xxx series cards. I have a 7600GS. 6.5 may have been buggy but it played the movies from the drive. 7.3 doesn't even recognize that there's an HDDVD drive hooked up it just shows it as a generic drive.

Back