• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Questions about accessing the status page or log file programmatically

Yraen

For the gui creators out there, are there any plans to enable being able to read the anydvd status page in some way? Or have an option to automatically create a log file on disc insertion? Or have a file created into the Any! folder that could be read?

I ask this as all of the recent talk about auto-rip on disc insertion has me wanting to add that to the script I use. I've started the rewrite and know it will fail on the same two discs the original script failed on (source code, warrior).

My thoughts on how to handle it right now (and how it is currently written) are to just add a note into the rip folder that said disc contains an unusual amount of titlesets using the same m2ts files in a different order.

Don't sweat it if this isn't on the horizon, it's not that big of a deal. I'm comfortable doing these discs the old school way (command line).

Thanks for a great program. Thanks for the great support. And thanks for the option to buy the program for the lifetime of it.

Last edited:
Back