• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question on x2 Processors?

If the OC was too much the CPU will shut completely down to save itself...usually requiring a reboot or even clearing the CMOS.
I see you are using an ASUS MOBO... are you sure that OCZ RAM is approved by ASUS for that particular board. ASUS boards are becoming noticeably more particular about what RAM they will accept.
Your problem (PC freezing when inserting a disc into an optical drive) is not uncommon when a MOBO & RAM aren't compatible.

I've been using this ram for a few years now in this setup. I did upgrade my +3800 venice to +4800 Toledo chip. I've been to the OCZ site for timings. Maybe it's a little to tight? I'll have to keep that in mind. The whole computer was running bad last night. But after doing a scan disk this morning it's much better and faster.

Last night it was freezing up on me a lot just by putting a movie disk in and having anydvd read it. A few weeks ago i was getting a lot of errors in Event Manager to do with my DVD drives. Tried 3 of them all got the same errors. We thought it was the MB at first but it stopped happening.

Maybe i should do a raid 1 .. I did have raid0 for over 2 years with no problems. More testing today.. Thanks for the replies.

Well i just backed one of my movies up with anydvd and it worked great. Will AnyDVD work with music cd's?

I'll have to give Game Jackal another try also.

Well i just backed one of my movies up with anydvd and it worked great. Will AnyDVD work with music cd's?

I'll have to give Game Jackal another try also.

For CD's try CloneCD.

Back