• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question on PowerDVD and 4K Blu-rays

moviemadness

Does PowerDVD 20 or 21 let you adjust brightness and color during 4K Blu-ray playback? I'm using PowerDVD 19 Ultra and 4K BD playback only runs in full screen where you have no access to picture settings. Every time I try to bring up settings I get a message saying playback has to exit first in order to go to settings. Sadly, my 4K PC monitor also doesn't let me change monitor settings while in HDR mode. So I'm completely stuck with whatever picture that is shown on PowerDVD. And that default picture doesn't look good at all, or I wouldn't be asking this. So is 20 or 21 the same way? Do PowerDVD users just have to put up with this shortcoming, or is there some workaround?

Back