• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question on Game Jackal Enterprise edition

stinkingbob

Hi!
I didn't see a forum for the Enterprise edition so I will post my question here.
The enterprise edition looks very interesting and also too good to be true. So I have to ask:
With this product, will I be able to take a copy of Starcraft Broodwar for example, and distribute it among my 3 home networked computers so that we could play it off of 1 CD? If the answer is yes, then what about the CD key problem, since you cannot have multiple instances of a game running with the same CD key. Most importantly, will the Enterprise Edition allow game play of World of Warcraft on 3 networked computers using the same WOW License Key?

Thanks!

Game Jackal Enterprise does not manage game keys. We designed Enterprise to be compatible with other cybercafe third-party products that already perform this function.

Back