• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

question on editing walk hard the dewet cox story

wildthing2002

ok heres what im wanting to do the walk hard movie has both theatrical and directors cut i removed theatrical and left directors cut only but when you click play it trys to play theatrical first you have to go the menus select directors cut then play movie im wondering what would i need to do to make it just play the directors cut automatically i tried remapping the vts 2 as number 1 like the theatrical version but it will still wouldn play properly i was using pgc edit witch i never used it till yesterday so ive not learnt alot about it yet

If I understand you question correctly........DVDShrink will do what you want.

walk hard

dvd shrink doesent do that im wanting menus left then remap directors cut witch is vts 2 to the vts1 so it will play right off the bat without having to select the directors cut

DVDFab Platinum will do that. You can select the title you want to keep (like Shrink) and it will let you keep Menus. You would use the "Custom" setting for that.

Back