• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question on Credit Card payment -directed to a site that makes me nervous

zion6

Hi,
Longtime Anydvd guy. Decided to go ahead with Redfox Lifetime version of Anydvd, but when I went in to process my order I was directed to a site that was called "<snip - edited for safety, Ch3vr0n>" with absolutely no mention of anything pertaining to Redfox, Anydvd etc.

I didn't go through with it as it was very odd and made me nervous. Can you clarify what all that was?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
This is normal I'm afraid. Did to the nature of redfox (and it's main product anydvd), no major payment providers want to process payments for redfox. (And yes, that includes PayPal) Redfox are visited outlaws by them, and as such they have to be a bit more 'creative' to get a working payment provider.

But there's really not much to worry about. The amount will remain the same, and the credit card charge statement will mention and redirect this.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Confirmed, even if it looks "fishy", it is our payment provider in Asia.

Back