• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question for Webslinger

That's pretty weird. The only thing I can recommend is to ensure both your firmware and version of pxtools are up to date. Under the "Advanced" tab in Plextools, ensure "Change Booktype for dvd+R DL" is checked.

Also, in Plextools, click options-->preferences-->General (tab)-->click "save settings on exit".

Does bitsetting for DVD DL have to be done for each burn that you do? Or is it a one time setting?

Thanks folks!

Hi :)
Don't know/can't tell you.
Unless you tell us the DVDRW concerned. :D

Don't know/can't tell you.
Unless you tell us the DVDRW concerned. :D

Drive is:Sony dw-q28a
Media Verbatim (MKM001) DVD DL
Bitsetting from DVD+DL to DVD-ROM

thanks

This is a clone the Lite-On SOHW-1693S,
As such bitsetting should be permanent.
However if using Sony f/w then it's more likely to be temporal.
In other words have to be set each time.

This is a clone the Lite-On SOHW-1693S,
As such bitsetting should be permanent.
However if using Sony f/w then it's more likely to be temporal.
In other words have to be set each time.

I am using Sony Firmware.
Thanks for the info zebadee :)

Hi Folks,

Does anyone know why my bitsetting has to be set every time except if I am using Nero Recode. Recode automatically sets bitsetting to DVD-ROM every time, Clone DVD has to be set each time. I am using a Sony dw-q28a(rebadged Lite-On 1693s) firmware version KFS1, I found this to be the latest.

Should I cross flash it to a Lite-On firmware?

Thanks

I believe Charlie was being sarcastic. :D
As the post he was commenting on wasn't that clear, although most users would understand. :clap:

I sometimes have problems understanding what people mean online (with respect to sarcasm) unless the eyeroll emoticon is used.

Yes I was, sorry I will use the roll eyes emticon next time.

I understood it as sarcasm as well. No prob:D

It would be nice if elby fixed it to allow booktypeing though.

Imgburn and Nero does this but it seems like pulling teeth for paid products and I have asked quite a few to include this.

Back