• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question For Anyone Who Has Ripped Identity Blu Ray

mick2006

I went to burn a copy of Identity to a blu ray disc last night, fortunately on a BD-RE, and noticed that everything was fine until the main movie was about to play. Quite awhile ago what I had done was renamed the main movie file "main movie" instead of leaving it as its file number. I also deleted a number of unwanted extras to save space on the hard drive. My question is simple: what is the file number extension of the main movie so that I can burn it to a BD-R/RE? Anyone who has it on their hard drive would simply need to take a look at what number the main movie is. Thanks.

If you're refering to the 29gb file it's called 00066.m2ts

If you're refering to the 29gb file it's called 00066.m2ts

Thanks adbear, that should do the trick. Update-it did do the trick-burned to BD-RE and ps3 saw it as a BDMV.

Last edited:
Why didn't you just look on the Original for the correct filename? :policeman:

Back