• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question concerning BD

Thanks a lot @Ch3vr0n
I have added the word "maybe".
You really help every user here.
Better?
"Then it also works mayby with the reading of the disc!"

I know that this is not very interesting here - but just for information:

Decryption via <snip - other decryption tools name removed. Ch3vr0n> worked, playback via VLC works...

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not disinformation. Mentioning third party decryption tools by name in an AnyDVD forum section , is not acceptable. Never has been.

As such your post was edited and the name removed.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I just mentioned it, I did not post a link - the latter, in fact, would be against the forum rules!

Denying facts/the truth is a veritable sign of a dictatorship, I think...

Never said you posted a link. Mentioning third party products is fine in the proper section. That's why the third party product section exists.

We're pretty lenient on that, however mentioning third party decryption tools by name, that almost directly compete with anydvd is not tolerated. Never has been.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

To clarify, there is a third party section of the forum in which that kind of thing can be posted. But in the AnyDVD part of the forum, it is not.

I know that this is not very interesting here - but just for information:

Decryption via <snip - other decryption tools name removed. Ch3vr0n> worked, playback via VLC works...
And AnyDVD will certainly work as well. If the disc isn't defective or your drive has a good day.

Back