• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question before I d/l anydvd hd

burclaw15

What I want to try and do is rip an hd movie and burn to a DL disc. I was wondering if anydvd hd gives you the option to just rip the main movieto reduce the size? And since I am new to this, is what I want to do even possible? Can you somehow shrink the contents of the hd movie rip to fit onto a DL disc and still be HD resolution? thanks in advance.

What I want to try and do is rip an hd movie and burn to a DL disc. I was wondering if anydvd hd gives you the option to just rip the main movieto reduce the size? And since I am new to this, is what I want to do even possible? Can you somehow shrink the contents of the hd movie rip to fit onto a DL disc and still be HD resolution? thanks in advance.

No, currently it just copies the whole disc to your hard drive.

Hopefully, in the near future, a new version of CloneDVD will be available to do what you want to do but the quality will suffer if you downsize HD to fit on a DL DVD.

For now, you can use FileSplitter to copy the files to multiple DL DVDs but you have to copy them back to a PC for playback.

Back