• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about using AnyDVD HD to remove objectionable BD content when making backups

Crower

I've just downloaded ADVDHD though I've yet to use it. I'd like to create 1:1 backups of some of my favorite BDs (including some 3D disks) and understand I can do this by ripping the BD as an ISO file and then burning that with ImageBurn (to an appropriate size blank). In doing this, I'd also like to remove warning screens (if they precede the movie) and movie promos - basically going straight to the menu on the backups when played in a stand alone BD player. I noted some reference to XML scripts in ADVDHDs description relative to accomplishing these goals. Where can I find more information on using these? Can you suggest any other SlySoft tools that might make the task easier?

I may have found the answer to my own question by searching some of your forum topics. It's my understanding that BDRebuilder may be what I need to remove some of the original disk content, and that SlySoft is working on Slyce which will be better and serve the same function as BDR - do I have that right? Thanks.

Back