• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about Trial Version & Prime Membership

MK-Slinky

Hi there, I can't find an answer to my question so hopefully someone can guide me please?

Q1: Relates to the trial version of AnyStream, i.e. when my 21 day free trial has ended if I then decide not to buy the software will my Amazon download still be playable without issues or do I need to have an Anystream licence to continue viewing the movie?

Q2: I am currently taking advantage of a 30 day free Prime Membership, as with the above question once my membership trial to Prime has expired will my download still be playable without issues?

Thanking you in advance :thankyou:

The whole point of anystream is to decrypt the encrypted streams. It's specifically stated on the product page :) Once downloaded, the stream is fully decrypted and playable on any player that supports mp4 playback, permanently.

@DeepSpace @Ch3vr0n

Thank you both for your prompt replies :) I did read the product info and yes I did notice that the files are unprotected but I just wanted some clarification. To be honest I only found out about AnyStream earlier today so it's all very new. I already own AnyDVD, CloneDVD & CloneBD so if I like this software enough I'm sure I can find room for it in my toolkit ;) Incidentally, I just completed my very first download and the image quality is astonishing, certainly on par with a blur-ray disc!!! Another mighty fine product from RedFox, well done guys :thankyou:

Back