• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about playback on older hdtv with component input

lambrd

I have a older mitsu that has component in for 1080i. I've tested the software on my pc and it works great. I'm now trying to get the picture from the pc to the mitsu. My video card is a ati 1800 all in wonder. When I start the movie the mitsu display will show the starting credits and fbi warning but once the movie starts playing I get sound but a black screen. Does anyone have any work arounds for this? or know what I may need to change to correct this.

just as a might be this kind of answer I has a simular problem where the credits and menu was perfect but the movie played in the top 1/6th right hand corner.

this turned out to be a bios setting where the memory for the video card was set to 64mb. it needed to be 128mb or more. Something like AGP Spectrum memory. If you cant find it let me know and ill try and find it.

Good luck.

can you try and tell your video card to output 720p instead of 1080i? just to test?

Back