• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question About AnyDVD HD Offline Registration

My Life Is Tech

I have a computer which cannot connect to the internet, but can transfer files via USB, and I was wondering, if I were to buy the full version of AnyDVD HD, would I be able to activate it offline on the computer which cannot connect to the internet?

Yes as it doesn't need an online connection to activate, you are sent a key FILE (not a text based number you have to enter) that unlocks functionality based on the key type (classic or HD)

however decrypting new releases on a non connected computer is a different matter. New releases often require a connection to the OPD (online protection database) for initial and fast decryption, if the computer is not connected decryption may fail and you will have to wait for an updated release.

There is a away around that but it's not the recommend and best method.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Sorry for my massive delay, thank you for your response. I understand that it won't be able to decrypt the most recent Blu-ray releases, however in future versions of the program, it may support the new releases built-in without an internet connection.

I wouldn't exactly call a few days 'massive', I've seen a lot longer ones :p since it's going to be 'offline' use only you will need to keep an eye on what the status window in anydvd tells you if it fails to decrypt a disc. It will say what the problem is.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Back