• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Question aboud download speed - Maybe also request

oldaa

Currently is possible to download 2x 4x or full-throttle withot brake. But I've had detect already a twice problem at full speed. After downloading several files at full speed, the program gave me an error message that the required links are not available. I don't want to name it specifically, but it was a 4K release. I tried restarting the download, but at that moment only 720p resolution was available. This state only lasted 5 maybe 10 minutes and then everything went back to normal. I'm not sure if it was a restriction from AnyStream or a defense from the provider. But it seems that those who have fast internet can attract undesirable an attention during unlimited fast downloads. That's why I'm asking if more download speeds number of options could be added. 2x + 4x can be for someone slow, but the fullspeed can be tooooo high. Im not Not sure but the speed tempo 8x maybe 12x speed could be used without unwanted attention from the provider. Of course, I'm not interested in attracting unwanted attention, and adding more download speeds could do a good job, because i do not have to use a fullspeed.

download speeds.jpg
Currently is possible to download 2x 4x or full-throttle without brake. But I've had detect already a twice problem at full speed. After downloading several files at full speed, the program gave me an error message that the required links are not available. I don't want to name it specifically, but it was a 4K release. I tried restarting the download, but at that moment only 720p resolution was available. This state only lasted 5 maybe 10 minutes and then everything went back to normal. I'm not sure if it was a restriction from AnyStream or a defense from the provider. But it seems that those who have fast internet can attract undesirable an attention during unlimited fast downloads. That's why I'm asking if more download speeds number of options could be added. 2x + 4x can be for someone slow, but the fullspeed can be tooooo high. Im not Not sure but the speed tempo 8x maybe 12x speed could be used without unwanted attention from the provider. Of course, I'm not interested in attracting unwanted attention, and adding more download speeds could do a good job, because i do not have to use a fullspeed.
AnyStream does not download any 4K downloads at any speed. Thats your internet providers issue. Please don't tell me you have a GBs connection, if your ISP gives that and your computer can't handle it you won't get it, your HDD was probably throttling. I have used Unlimited speed for the life of the program with no adverse effects. I get an avg 25MBs download speeds at Unlimited, some get 50MBs. The provider has no idea how fast or how slow you are downloading, only the fact that you watched only a portion of the video, if it takes 5 minutes or 2 minutes to download, the provider will see that you used the program to watch for 2 minutes. Maybe you didn't like the movie and stopped. That's what the provider will see.:);) Unlimited is just what it means, Unlimited, as fast as your ISP will let you download if you have a computer that can handle those speeds. We offer a nice variety of download speeds. Just for reference, Netflix has 220 million subscribers, I doubt they will even notice you. ;)

Last edited:
There are not many but exist :)
Yes HBOMax used to have a few, but they closed that loophole. There are none now. If you find one please let me know.:)

Availability of supported streaming services and their available video quality (480p/576p/SD, 720p/HD, 1080p/HD) could vary and depends on geo location, current encryption/decryption technology, and many other parameters.

Yes HBOMax used to have a few, but they closed that loophole. There are none now. If you find one please let me know.:)

RF1, the same ones that were available in 4k on HM previously still are. I happen to check recently. But as you elude too, it is very few.

RF1, the same ones that were available in 4k on HM previously still are. I happen to check recently. But as you elude too, it is very few.
Yes, I realized that after oldaa, told me about that, I actually thought they closed the loophole. But obviously, there are still a few remaining but I doubt there are any new ones.

Back