• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Questen about max speed downloading from Disney

Mirai

Can I became baned from DisneyP if I download in max speed?

Just speaking for my own logic on this, but as I see it, if you make yourself stick out from the crowd there is for sure that possibility. I know many here d/l at max but I personally prefer to play it as safe as possible (I really don't mind the wait). This is just my take on it.

I was downloading 2x but have changed it back to single speed again. I think its better to be safe than sorry. I don't know if they banned you know long it would be or forever.

Can someone tell me if that are safe. I do that with Netflix but Disney+ are harder?

Can someone tell me if that are safe. I do that with Netflix but Disney+ are harder?

Right now it seems there is no penalty for downloading faster than 1x. However, in my opinion, that could very likely change in the future. Better to be safe than sorry as I see it but others might see it differently.

Back