• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Queen Region 1 takes over 3 hours to copy???

gknyc

Using Clone DVD2 Ver 2.9.0.3 and AnyDvd 6.1.3.6.
I don't recall any movie taking longer than 20-30 minutes to read before.
Queen region 1 took me over 3 hours to read and 8 minutes to write back producing a good copy as far as I can tell. Has anyone has similar experiences with this movie???

You should update AnyDVD here and try it again. I'm not sure what version I used of AnyDVD, but I do know it was newer than 6.1.3.6 (well, maybe).

I would agree as well, but you're probably going to have to tell him how. I don't want to steal your thunder here. :)

Update on Ultra DMA and clarification

I have been using this hardware configuration and settings over a year. Currently installed version have been on over a month and number of other copies have been made where no disk ever took over 10 to 12 minutes to finish reading. I just finished another disk that tool only 10 minutes to complete reading.

My DMA is enabled already and set to Ultra DMA 5.

I suspect there may be a problem with the particular movie "Queen" and that was the point of the question.

Thanks.

I suspect there may be a problem with the particular movie "Queen" and that was the point of the question.

There might be for a full disc backup, provided you're in region 2. However, people in region 2 didn't report that it took over 2 hours. Chances are there's an issue with your original disc (bad pressing, slightly warped, scratched, etc.) that's causing a long time to read properly.

Queen region 2 movie only, 24mins in total to encode and burn to disc using AnyDvd 6.1.4.3 and CloneDvd 2.9.0.3.

DVD-ROM set to DMA 2.
Regardless of that, all other movies I backup take aroudn 10 minutes to complete. So, I don't think it is a DMA issue. I think I will buy the problematic disk angle since this is a stand-alone incident and the copy produced played just fine. Thanks.

Back