• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Que to convert multiple titles

ringrosa

A que so you could convert more than one title...only one at a time, but when one finishes the next one starts. So you don't have to go back every 15 minutes to select another title to convert. So I sleep and let my computer do the work. Not sure if it can happen but it would be nice.

A que so you could convert more than one title...only one at a time, but when one finishes the next one starts. So you don't have to go back every 15 minutes to select another title to convert. So I sleep and let my computer do the work. Not sure if it can happen but it would be nice.

What do you mean by "title"? Different discs? Or different titles/playlists from the same disc?
The latter was always possible with CloneBD.
The former - provided that you have multiple drives or are converting from HDD, you can simply run multiple instances of CloneBD and get it done all at once.

I meant movies have a bunch of ISO on my NAS and im converting them to same some space and so that i can watch them through PLEX when im on the road. I would run mulitple session of clonebd, but ones session puts my CPU at 100% so if there was a Que it could do one at at time. like i said it would be nice but if i dont get it im not going to cry.

I meant movies have a bunch of ISO on my NAS and im converting them to same some space and so that i can watch them through PLEX when im on the road. I would run mulitple session of clonebd, but ones session puts my CPU at 100% so if there was a Que it could do one at at time. like i said it would be nice but if i dont get it im not going to cry.

Running them all at once doesn't make a difference. Your CPU will still be at 100%. It will take just as long as it would in sequential order.
But memory can become an issue when too many instances are working in parallel.

it works but the FPS is cut in half an and each film will take almost an hour instead of 25 minutes for each movie. that is with two clonebd running.

Handbrake has a Que and it works quite nice but for some reason in juices my system and takes 3 hours to convert a movie but clonebd only takes 30 min on average.

Back