Quantum of Solace: Descriptive Audio only

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by zero269, Oct 15, 2020.

1. zero269

zero269 Well-Known Member

I was looking for a thread that entails reporting specific issues that we see with the providers.

For example, how do I effectively report that Quantum of Solace pulls the "descriptive audio" even when not selected, instead of the feature audio from P-Provider?

Thanks

UPDATE 1:

Changed thread title to match my reported issue and will report back shortly after I get the log file created.

UPDATE 2:

Well, this is fortunate to say the least. My third try pulled the right audio this time, so unfortunately I will not be able to upload a log file at this time.

However, I will use Ch3vr0n's advice by generating a log file after I QC the files playback to ensure it's not a partial movie, or that it has the wrong audio as I experienced with this title.

I should note that this was the first and only one so far. I will report back if I see this again.

Thanks...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Prospere likes this.
  2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

You just did :p. Though please go to menu - create logfile too and post that here.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

3. zero269

Thanks Ch3vr0n, I will follow your advice on the reporting and will need to replicate the issue shortly as I have log files turned off.
    I'll report back soon...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
  4. Ch3vr0n

Not exactly, so do I. That's what the 'menu - create logfile' bypasses. It's the manual method for JUST that one then.

5. zero269

That's good to know. I will use that feature instead, thanks. I still had to run another process because I deleted the content and moved on, so I still needed to go back and revisit the movie. It's in progress now...

Question regarding the one-off log file creations:
    Does that method of creating the log file have to be run during the AS processing, or as long as that movie is still on the Providers page and/or the original file has not been moved or renamed?

6. zero269

See UPDATE 2 in the main post... thanks.

7. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Let me make sure I understand something.

You can use this method to create a logfile after the fact, right?

Meaning for the latest download already completed...

Or do you have to run the download again after setting this to get the logfile?

T

8. Ch3vr0n

After the fact, no need to download again

9. testiles

testiles Well-Known Member

Ok. Thank you.

T