• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quality Of CloneDVD rip to DVD Shrink Deep Analysis

Jwerryraffe12

Have been using both CloneDVD and Shrink for years.

My question is when processing a movie file that has a quality of 70% or below, is the quality of the output from CloneDVD2 the same as Shrinks output after the use of the deep analysis in Shrink?

I always use Shrink deep analysis if the quality is reported as low, most of the time rip the dvd to hard drive first to overcome shrinks shorfalls with protection.

Is there a need for deep analysis in CloveDVD2?

Slysoft products are far superior to all the rest!

My question is when processing a movie file that has a quality of 70% or below, is the quality of the output from CloneDVD2 the same as Shrinks output after the use of the deep analysis in Shrink?

In all honesty, no.

Shrink can produce better picture quality than Clonedvd can, especially with greater levels of compression. So rip first with Clonedvd to remove unwanted junk (use "dvd+R/-R DL setting near the quality bar to rip uncompressed), and then use Shrink if you want to. Clonedvd will rip faster than Anydvd ripper.

Last edited:
Webslinger,

Thanks for the honest reply.

Always use CloneDVD or AnyDVD, where appropriate to remove unwanted junk.

As for DVD+R/-R DL, will have to try Verbatum as other makes i have tried are all coasters.

Cheers

Webslinger,

Thanks for the honest reply.

Always use CloneDVD or AnyDVD, where appropriate to remove unwanted junk.

As for DVD+R/-R DL, will have to try Verbatum as other makes i have tried are all coasters.

Cheers

No. I mean you use that setting in Clonedvd, and choose to output "video files" instead of your dvd burner. Then you use Shrink on that Clonedvd rip.

I never use Clonedvd with Verbatim +R DL. I use Clonecd.

Back