• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quality bar graph - judgement?

kbright

I shrink movies to DVD-5. The "Quality bar" has colors: Red-Yellow-Green, with percent compression number. How low is too low? Should I not attempt a Clone if the quality is compressed 50%, 75%, or at what cutoff?

I shrink movies to DVD-5. The "Quality bar" has colors: Red-Yellow-Green, with percent compression number. How low is too low? Should I not attempt a Clone if the quality is compressed 50%, 75%, or at what cutoff?

That's up to the individual, and the size of your television screen (the larger it is and the higher the resolution of the screen, the more noticeable compression will be).

I really can't stand any compression, which is why I use Clonecd with Verbatim +R DL blank media made in Singapore. Even when I was using single layer blanks, anything below 85-80% I would automatically use a dvd+R dl instead.

Back