• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Q4 purplexed

steve61617

Hi, purplexed
I was wondering if you mite know when the movie Cruel World with Jaime Pressly and Edward Furlong is coming out? I thought it was suppose to last week.
steve,

Google is your friend - Use it and you should be able to find out that information. Also AMAZON lists DVDs a couple of weeks before they are available and often state the release date.

Supposed to have been released Mar 13, 2007 but I haven't seen it anywhere.:confused:

(1) DVD Universe (www.dvduniverse.com): Release date Not Determined
(2) DVD Empire (www.dvdempire.com): Release date September 25, 2007
(3) Amazon USA (www.amazon.com): Release date March 20, 2007 but Unavailable
(4) Amazon Canada (www.amazon.ca): Release date April 10 2007
(5) Amazon UK (www.amazon.co.uk): Release date March 20, 2007 but Unavailable
(6) Yahoo Shopping (shopping.yahoo.com): Release date March 13, 2007 but Unavailable
(7) J&R Music/Computer World (www.jr.com): Release date March 20, 2007

Some pretty diverse results but March 20, 2007 seems to be the top choice.

Edit: I know the question was for purplexed but I was interested myself so did a quick check. All I did was end up confused.

Last edited:
(1) DVD Universe (www.dvduniverse.com): Release date Not Determined
(2) DVD Empire (www.dvdempire.com): Release date September 25, 2007
(3) Amazon USA (www.amazon.com): Release date March 20, 2007 but Unavailable
(4) Amazon Canada (www.amazon.ca): Release date April 10 2007
(5) Amazon UK (www.amazon.co.uk): Release date March 20, 2007 but Unavailable
(6) Yahoo Shopping (shopping.yahoo.com): Release date March 13, 2007 but Unavailable
(7) J&R Music/Computer World (www.jr.com): Release date March 20, 2007

Some pretty diverse results but March 20, 2007 seems to be the top choice.

Edit: I know the question was for purplexed but I was interested myself so did a quick check. All I did was end up confused.

OUTSTANDING RESEARCH!
I do not have this title but it is out there for me to purchase.

Also, I checked Netflix and Blockbuster Online, they both offer it. It appears on both of their site as if you can buy/rent from them today.

I hope this helps!

OUTSTANDING RESEARCH!

Thank you. :) I like to be thorough. I also checked Video Collection (www.videocollection.com) because of their nice sized catalog but they didn't even have it listed. I'm sure I missed a lot of sites but those were the first to pop into my head.

I do not have this title but it is out there for me to purchase.

Also, I checked Netflix and Blockbuster Online, they both offer it. It appears on both of their site as if you can buy/rent from them today.

I hadn't even thought to check either Blockbuster or Netflix. :doh:Oops!

Thank you everey1
I tried all them myself too. I have it in my save list on netflix but no release date. Blockbuster listed it 1 day then removed it to coming soon. With purplexed having his own store I thought he mite know? But thank for all the replies. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to reply sooner.
Steve,

Back