1. RedFox is offering a Cyber-Monday discount of 20% on all products (except upgrades/renewals), valid until November 30, 2022. If you are entertaining the thought of purchasing one of our products then now is the right time to act!
    Dismiss Notice

Q4 purplexed

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by steve61617, Apr 2, 2007.

1. steve61617

steve61617 Well-Known Member

Hi, purplexed
    I was wondering if you mite know when the movie Cruel World with Jaime Pressly and Edward Furlong is coming out? I thought it was suppose to last week.
    steve,

2. G-Omaha

G-Omaha Well-Known Member

Google is your friend - Use it and you should be able to find out that information. Also AMAZON lists DVDs a couple of weeks before they are available and often state the release date.

3. oldjoe

oldjoe Well-Known Member

Supposed to have been released Mar 13, 2007 but I haven't seen it anywhere.:confused:

4. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

(1) DVD Universe (www.dvduniverse.com): Release date Not Determined
    (2) DVD Empire (www.dvdempire.com): Release date September 25, 2007
    (3) Amazon USA (www.amazon.com): Release date March 20, 2007 but Unavailable
    (4) Amazon Canada (www.amazon.ca): Release date April 10 2007
    (5) Amazon UK (www.amazon.co.uk): Release date March 20, 2007 but Unavailable
    (6) Yahoo Shopping (shopping.yahoo.com): Release date March 13, 2007 but Unavailable
    (7) J&R Music/Computer World (www.jr.com): Release date March 20, 2007

Some pretty diverse results but March 20, 2007 seems to be the top choice.

Edit: I know the question was for purplexed but I was interested myself so did a quick check. All I did was end up confused.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  5. purplexed

purplexed Well-Known Member

OUTSTANDING RESEARCH!
    I do not have this title but it is out there for me to purchase.

Also, I checked Netflix and Blockbuster Online, they both offer it. It appears on both of their site as if you can buy/rent from them today.

I hope this helps!

6. DrinkLyeAndDie

DrinkLyeAndDie Retired Moderator

Thank you. :) I like to be thorough. I also checked Video Collection (www.videocollection.com) because of their nice sized catalog but they didn't even have it listed. I'm sure I missed a lot of sites but those were the first to pop into my head.

I hadn't even thought to check either Blockbuster or Netflix. :doh:Oops!

7. steve61617

steve61617 Well-Known Member

Thank you everey1
    I tried all them myself too. I have it in my save list on netflix but no release date. Blockbuster listed it 1 day then removed it to coming soon. With purplexed having his own store I thought he mite know? But thank for all the replies. Sorry I didn’t get a chance to reply sooner.
    Steve,