• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pyment declined?

Ken62465

I went through the order process and end result was a payment decline. All info entered was the exact same used on a payment made 2hrs previous yet this one was decline. I returned to the order page in hopes I might correct it but the moment I went to proceed it automatically came up about a past instance being decline..wtf...so how do I know if I entered something wrong or server sided error? I'd like to rectify the problem but no idea how and I assure you it's not lack of funds.

Payment P2E-7LZ for Order ONU-WF7 over 98.57 USD Reference
#160611002068200003 has failed: 5: 0005: Transaction declined for other
reasons

What's the "other reasons?" and how is one to correct with such bogus info? Return to page and after order selection it just comes right back up of past order problem so I'm SOL. Not impressed thus far...kind of cheesy in comparison.

"We do not have any further information about this failure."

Got to love it..lol.

I love the next steps in the received email.
-------------------------
There are a few things that might help when retrying your order:

- Make sure you enter the CVV from the back of your card, *not* your PIN:
---------------

OK so how's one verify they typed a mistake by chance? You can't return to any screen because it just goes in a loop and won't let you do a thing. Going back to main order screen seems normal but place your order and the very next screen jumps to this...see attachment. WOW..loved Slysoft for many years but this is a major disappointment and an embarrassment in comparison.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 13
When I placed my order it was initially declined, and every time I tried to re-order it just immediately took me back the the declined page, the only way I fixed it was to clear my browser cache for the last hour (which covered the time of the declined order)

Back