• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pushing the Limits (French Documentary)

LEGRAND

Hello everyone

sorry for my English

it's just to point out that the software does not even see the blue ray when i put it in the player.

It says there is no blu ray in the player.
It's the first time that i'm in front of such a problem . . .

It's this one (pure French documentary . . .):

https://video.fnac.com/a5268842/Pus...ywfyEAYYAyABEgIvxfD_BwE&ptid=pla-380904318679

His Trailer:
http://www.allocine.fr/video/player_gen_cmedia=19498393&cfilm=7016.html

It's the documentary, but not the movie

Thank you for your answers

Exit AnyDVD for a moment (the tray icon can NOT be active). Does windows see the disc now? If not, not an AnyDVD problem.

Please also create an AnyDVD logfile with a random disc in the drive that DOES work, so we can see the exact drive model and firmware version

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

True !

When AnyDVD is not active (Black icon tray), windows doesn't see the disk.

During 30s it try to accés disk, then eject it, and tell me "Please insert a Disk in the player"

Same thing on all other PC.

No problem on a True Bluray player.

So ! it's not a AnyDVD problem.

I wonder why, and what kind of problem it is . . .

My drive model is Pioneer BDR-205 ATA device and firmware version is 1.12

Same problem on another pioneer drive Model BDR-209D Firmware version 1.3

The Bluray disc is of the year 2013-2014 (it's not recent)

Thank you

then the disc is borderline defective plain and simple. If windows doesn't even see the disc with anydvd disabled, then it can't possibly be an anydvd issue can it? ;) If your drives read other discs just fine with anydvd active then the drives are functioning normally too. Return the disc

This is the only bluray I had a problem with, All works perfectly.

I thought he had special protection, but You are right, the disc must be simply borderline defective.

:thankyou:for the time spent answering me

Back