• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchasing RedFox AnyDvd HD 8.1.7.0

Donald Shoemaker

Recently, I tried purchasing RedFox AnyDvd HD 8.1.7.0 with lifetime updates, but the main website refused to process the transaction. I had sufficient funds to purchase the product, but not quite certain why the main website refused to process my transaction? I'm using my PNC Visa bank debit/credit card. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

What was the error code you got?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

What was the error code you got?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

While I don't specifically recall the exact error message, all I remember is the in step 5, the website couldn't perform my transaction so I can only assume it has something to do with Visa, or my bank.

Try again and if it fails the website should mention an error code. If it's "Error 66" > your BANK is blocking the payment, call them and inform them you'll be making a purchase in china (due to the chinese PSP), and to let the transaction go through

Try again and if it fails the website should mention an error code. If it's "Error 66" > your BANK is blocking the payment, call them and inform them you'll be making a purchase in china (due to the chinese PSP), and to let the transaction go through

That's the error I'm getting. I will call my bank tomorrow and sort it out. Thank you for assistance, sincerely appreciated!

Back