• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased lifetime license to AnyDVD HD on 12/12/ 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

coodbe

Would the 50% off option apply to me if I wanted to purchase another lifetime license ? How do I contact support support to purchase another license?

Why does Redfox think a 20% discount to new or old anyDVDhd users is fair?

As an old lifetime user of anyDVDhd I help to pay for the most of the of the software in anyDVDhd. Now Redfox would like to resell this software to me by giving the same discount to me as a new user.

Some would think that the old company going out of business was to allow Redfox to resell the same software to old lifetime users. Redfox didn’t even change the name of the program.

A reduce cost to old lifetime user to support new updates would be justified. But it should be much more than 20%.

Why does Redfox think a 20% discount to new or old anyDVDhd users is fair?

As an old lifetime user of anyDVDhd I help to pay for the most of the of the software in anyDVDhd. Now Redfox would like to resell this software to me by giving the same discount to me as a new user.

Some would think that the old company going out of business was to allow Redfox to resell the same software to old lifetime users. Redfox didn’t even change the name of the program.

A reduce cost to old lifetime user to support new updates would be justified. But it should be much more than 20%.
All of us were in the same boat, most of us prefer to move on.

To get you up to speed.
Giancarlo Bettini owned Slysoft - the staff were EMPLOYEES.
Slysoft got busted pretty hard, Bettini lost his ass, and is now off the map.
The displaced (former) employees started a new enterprise of their own- known as Redfox.
There is no connection between the two companies.
-W

Why? It all depends how long you've had your license. They may not have changed the software name but they did more than that. No more classic DVD only version possibly requiring a later hd upgrade. Classic users that re buy get a free upgrade to hd, prices are cheaper than slysoft,...

Anyway, we're not going to start debates over again. Everything that can be said, had been said the past weeks in a few dozen topics in 2 different sections.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back