• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased License Key by Bitcoin

Dokidoki

Hi, I would like to know how long it will take to process the order after I paid by using bitcoin? I got the email said received my payment and the order is in progress now, but still yet to get the 2nd email for the download link and license key, please help

Shouldn't take more than a few hours. Usually instant. Check your mailbox spam folders.

Shouldn't take more than a few hours. Usually instant. Check your mailbox spam folders.

there is no any email in the spam folders & my inbox so far.... i did sent an email to orders@redfox.bz for help, but they also yet to reply......
anyone experiencing this issue before?

Have some patience, you'll get your license :) if you haven't gotten it in say...2 hours, post back. Then @Ivan or @Jill Anderson can take a look

Thanks for your advise, it's about time to sleep, hope I can get the key next morning

Too bad, I still yet to got the license key email from RedFox...... can the admin please help to have a look?

Oh, finally got the 2nd email with key after come back from lunch
Thx for help

Great to hear the issue has been resolved. Glad I could help and welcome to the fox den.

Back