• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchased CloneBD and keep getting message

exspfx

Hello, I purchased CloneBD and installed it on windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit and when i run the program i click on the Blu-ray and i get a message "The disc in this optical drive is still protected." My Blu-ray burner is a Pioneer BDR-206D using firmware 1.56 and i have had no problems with this burner. Anyone know what is causing this problem?

Thanks!

You must use a decrypted source.
ie. By Having AnyDvDHD running and let it scan the disc first.

Wow! I thought CloneBD was all i needed...so i got to buy a key for that too!

I took the attachment from the CloneBD page. The highlighting is mine.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 24
Thanks for the info Jeff53404! I guess i didn't read it carefully enough. I had a sub to Anydvd back years ago and have not kept up cause i didn't use it that often. I thought the CloneBD was an all in one program..do you know if they ever have the AnyDvDHD on sale?

They just recently had a sale and there is usually one around major holidays. If you bundle that with a Bitcoin payment, that's 30% off.

Back