• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase?

Pocahontas1

Sorry if this has been answered already. When purchasing with a credit card does one inform the provider before the transaction or after the transaction has been denied?

If before, does the provider ask for whom the transaction is going to? If so does one just say a Chinese online purchase?

Tough question: Using a standard Visa, it went right through. I had no need to call. Using a pre-paid, it was denied and calling the bank did not resolve the issue so it wouldn't have mattered if I called first. Some financial institutions might be nervous about Asian processors while others are not.

Thanks for the reply, I do have a few days before my trial runs out. It would be a standard Visa.

Has anyone had a Visa denied in North America?

Thanks for the reply, I do have a few days before my trial runs out. It would be a standard Visa.

Yes but many are not if it gets denied just call your bank or credit card issuer and tell them to allow the purchase and you will be all set.

Really depends on your financial institution. Chase denied mine but sent me an email and text for verification. If it was legit, they would let the next attempt go through. When I tried again it worked (after I cleared the browser cache).

Back