• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase of License For Relative

Zapper10

I want to purchase a lifetime license for someone.

If I use their computer, and e-mail address, will your system allow me to purchase it, using my own Credit Card?

I want to purchase a lifetime license for someone.

If I use their computer, and e-mail address, will your system allow me to purchase it, using my own Credit Card?
You should have no trouble buying an RedFox license on their system.

Think of it as if you were shopping on Amazon at the local library; just make sure to contact Support once you've made your purchase if you have any problems.

Support | RedFox

:)

You don't have to use their system, you can do it on your own. There are separate fields/sections for the license owner (who the license will be registered too) and the payment info. The 2 are not linked.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Did get it done. Thanks!

Only problems were:

1. Entered all info - than it says no product in basket. No problem - enter it all again. I know, I had product in basket originally.
2. Bank immediately considered it as a fraudulent purchase and denied it. Called - removed block.
3. Had to clear history, as after selecting product when going through the re-order process - next page kept showing CC rejected purchase. Could not move on, or clear without clearing history.
4. Enter all info, yet again.

Eventual success in the end! Took about an hour all told.

Then 2 texts and phone calls from CC Fraud Dept asking if it was legit.

Still - got it done.

Easier process than when I purchased my lifetime - having to get bitcoin. That took pretty much half a day. Any progress, is, good progress.

Did get it done. Thanks!

Only problems were:

1. Entered all info - than it says no product in basket. No problem - enter it all again. I know, I had product in basket originally.
2. Bank immediately considered it as a fraudulent purchase and denied it. Called - removed block.
3. Had to clear history, as after selecting product when going through the re-order process - next page kept showing CC rejected purchase. Could not move on, or clear without clearing history.
4. Enter all info, yet again.

Eventual success in the end! Took about an hour all told.

Then 2 texts and phone calls from CC Fraud Dept asking if it was legit.

Still - got it done.

Easier process than when I purchased my lifetime - having to get bitcoin. That took pretty much half a day. Any progress, is, good progress.
Just make sure that you don't have a email provider that strips your license attachment from your email. If that happens, contact Support, and they'll Private Message (PM) the license to you.

I did this for a friend for their birthday gift. Basically the same. Filled in their info for license and mine for credit card. Bank bounced it, called and said it was my charge. They said do it again. Did it again and it went through. He loves his copy!

I did this for a friend for their birthday gift. Basically the same. Filled in their info for license and mine for credit card. Bank bounced it, called and said it was my charge. They said do it again. Did it again and it went through. He loves his copy!
Pretty soon you will be able to upgrade it for him to AnyStream Pro. ;)

Back