• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase Multiple Licenses

If I purchase multiple licenses for individual installation on different computers would I get the same quota for each license? or does the server for tokens look at the originating IP address?

Quota are per license.

In the FAQ you will find this:

Q. How does Redfox keep track of these amounts?

A. They don't, not accurately. An algorithm called "Token Bucket" is used keep track. In order to do this, before every download your AnyStream (trial) serial number is submitted to the "Token Bucket" before download begins. It is NOT logged.

also note that the trial version will not run in a virtual machine and
if a download gets aborted, the token will still be used.

If I purchase multiple licenses for individual installation on different computers would I get the same quota for each license? or does the server for tokens look at the originating IP address?
As long as you have a license for each computer you get 280 downloads per week.
A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider. You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.

280 downloads per week for each valid license.

Soooo, to put it another way RF1. You're saying that if I get two AnyStream (or Pro) licenses, I can put them on 2 different Windows PCs and download 2x280 or 560 downloads per week...

Soooo, to put it another way RF1. You're saying that if I get two AnyStream (or Pro) licenses, I can put them on 2 different Windows PCs and download 2x280 or 560 downloads per week...
That is exactly what I am saying, but you need two different licenses on two different computers. I am not sure why anyone would need to download 560 movies or episodes a week, but that's not my business. What if you were in a University and you shared a house with another student, do you think it fair that even though you bought two separate licenses, you would only get 1 token bucket?

Back