• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase license charged twice

Hi, I want to know why I was charged twice and I haven't gotten the email with my license, and yes I checked the junk folder. I need a refund for the extra charge, please. I need help asap! Thanks in advance.

Issues such as yours cannot be solved offer the forum. @Ivan will need to look, but are your sure you're not confusing the conversion from Chinese yuan into your currency with an extra charge?

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Issues such as yours cannot be solved offer the forum. @Ivan will need to look, but are your sure you're not confusing the conversion from Chinese yuan into your currency with an extra charge?

Oh ok. No I'm not confused. It shows charged twice :

[Snip] for $95.41 on 3-3-17

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case I'd recommend filing a support ticket through the main site. Issues such as that one cannot be solved over the forum. But @Ivan or @Jill Anderson could take a look.

Hi, I want to know why I was charged twice and I haven't gotten the email with my license, and yes I checked the junk folder. I need a refund for the extra charge, please. I need help asap! Thanks in advance.

Hi @Psychotic_Vulture,

I have identified your order and according to our payment service provider your order failed.
Please double check your cc statement, most likely you didn't get charged and the 2 accounting entries are just "pre-auth requests".

If you are sure you got charged, please send a copy of your cc statement to orders@redfox.bz for further investigation.

Thank you

Hi @Psychotic_Vulture,

I have identified your order and according to our payment service provider your order failed.
Please double check your cc statement, most likely you didn't get charged and the 2 accounting entries are just "pre-auth requests".

If you are sure you got charged, please send a copy of your cc statement to orders@redfox.bz for further investigation.

Thank you

I just want my Anydvd HD License key already. Since I was charged already and it was deducted from my bank acc, can you just send it to me. Thanks.

I just want my Anydvd HD License key already. Since I was charged already and it was deducted from my bank acc, can you just send it to me. Thanks.
I fully understand you want your license key, but according to our system, you didn't got charged.

Did you check with your credit card company if you got really charged or just 2 pre authorization requests?

Call your bank and ask them if the charge went through. Like Ivan said, its most likely pending.

Back