• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase Failure

Jimmy D

Is there a secret to purchasing an ANYDVD license? I started with ANYDVD about 15 years ago, but it has finally failed me. I thought it was a lifetime update, and to the best of my knowledge I have not died yet.

I have tried a few times to purchase a new license today, but my prepayed Visa did not work on two attempts and then my regular Visa failed after that.

It is very discouraging to have this happen.

Is there a trick to getting the transaction to go through?

Please help.

Thanks,

Jimmy D

Is there a secret to purchasing an ANYDVD license? I started with ANYDVD about 15 years ago, but it has finally failed me. I thought it was a lifetime update, and to the best of my knowledge I have not died yet.

I have tried a few times to purchase a new license today, but my prepayed Visa did not work on two attempts and then my regular Visa failed after that.

It is very discouraging to have this happen.

Is there a trick to getting the transaction to go through?

Please help.

Thanks,

Jimmy D
The lifetime license is for the life of the company that issued it, not yours. Slysoft died two years ago.

As for the new license, as has been mentioned numerous times, the Redfox payment processor is in China. Banks in general won't let transactions in China go through unless you tell them you are making a purchase there and OK it. Call your credit card bank, tell them you are making a foreign purchase for (give a general amount as there will be some foreign currency fees) xxx amount of dollars and to let the payment go through. Have them on the line if possible. Before you do it again, clear your browser cache or use a different browser, or you it might take you straight back to the 66 error screen.

Back