• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchase AnyDVD HD by bank tranfer

Michaelp800

My last message was deleted. So my second one, in short explanation:

When can I pay AnDVD HD by RedFox by bank transfer? If you need help, create a bank account in Switzerland. In that country AnyDVD and all features are still legal.

Greetings from Switzerland

Michael Stutz

When can I pay AnDVD HD by RedFox by bank transfer? If you need help, create a bank account in Switzerland. In that country AnyDVD and all features are still legal.

Michael Stutz

If you really wanna buy use bitcoin ...

For elby products bank transfer in switzerland ?

Your previous topic was deleted because of

1) it was placed in the wrong section (AnyDVD HD (blu-ray issues) and not in the purchase section)
2) after or during my response the post had been edited to contain some sketchy link where redfox would get a "free advertisement"

As such the topic became spam and was deleted by a member of the forum staff, plain and simple.

When? Never
It never was possible in the slysoft days either and it will not be possible under redfox either.
To have a bank account you'd need a physical location too, redfox doesn't have that for very good reasons.

Whether all features of anydvd are legal in switzerland (which i seriously doubt), is besides the point.

It's not going to happen.

Michael Stutz
I deleted your link and your thread. Please do not post links in our forum. What you ask will not happen.

As I can see, a bank transfer is still not possible.
May I ask why not?

It's the only way I can pay at the moment.
And I don't want to change to other products / company!

M.

simple. Getting a bank account requires an address / fixed location. Having a fixed location/address increases vulnerability risk to getting shut down. RedFox doesn't have an address. Chances of getting one, slim to none

As I can see, a bank transfer is still not possible.
May I ask why not?

It's the only way I can pay at the moment.
And I don't want to change to other products / company!

M.

If you really wanna buy just use coins - keep the change and get rich

Just my 2 cents

Bitcoin is a fast easy way of buying. Plus you get 10% off to cover the Bitcoin fees.

Back