• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

purchace info needed

Ruben Rocha

If I pay with Visa in Euro dollars my bank requires to know where I spend the money to allow the transaction.
For example my bank wants to verify what country and how long to allow any credit card transactions.
So for anydvd where is the money going to?
How long does the transaction take?

If your bank wants you to tell them WHERE you spend your money then YOU need to switch banks. What you do with YOUR cash and where is none of THEIR business. All they need to know is that redfox uses a chinese payment provider. The rest is none of their business. If the purchase goes through then the duration is the same as with any charge. Instant.

Thanks for a reply.
The reason is for fraudulent charge's protection.
China is good enough for a location.
But they also ask for how long a duration to allow transactions.

Btw,
the transaction will not "go through"
Unless I Contact the bank first.
Not a dollar amount but where and how long to allow them to happen.

meh, if all goes as it should a 24h window will be more than enough. If you get the dreaded error 66 (bank blocking payment), your next attempt will be processed manually to figure out what went wrong where :)

If I pay with Visa in Euro dollars my bank requires to know where I spend the money to allow the transaction.
For example my bank wants to verify what country and how long to allow any credit card transactions.
So for anydvd where is the money going to?
How long does the transaction take?

Welcome to the forums Ruben.

The transaction will be processed in China and the currency you are getting charged will be in CNY (Chinese Yuan).
Under normal circumstances, your transaction will be processed in real time the moment you hit the button.
In rare cases, your transaction could be rejected - not by RedFox but:
a) by your credit card company or
b) by our payment service provider, payment gateway, or acquiring bank

If case your 1st order failed (for whatever reason), your 2nd order well be automatically put "on hold" for "manual review".
Usually I take care of these orders and I try (before this pending order is being processed) to
a) find out why the 1st order failed and
b) how to make sure the 2nd order will be successful.

If your bank wants you to tell them WHERE you spend your money then YOU need to switch banks. What you do with YOUR cash and where is none of THEIR business. All they need to know is that redfox uses a chinese payment provider. The rest is none of their business. If the purchase goes through then the duration is the same as with any charge. Instant.

Indeed Ch3vron, many credit card companies are allowing certain foreign credit card transaction just for a predefined time slot between one and 24 hours. And I must say, this is a very useful feature to avoid credit card fraud. Safety is always a pain, but it should come first.

btw there's no such thing as "euro dollars". It's either Euro's or Dollars :)

@Ivan i'm not disputing that, but a country and timezone should be more than enough. If they wanna know more as in which shops etc then it's time to swap banks. Its none of their business to tell you where or when you can spend your money :)

btw there's no such thing as "euro dollars". It's either Euro's or Dollars :)
To be precise, "Euro's" is the plural in Dutch language only: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linguistic_issues_concerning_the_euro#Dutch
:dance:

@Ivan i'm not disputing that, but a country and timezone should be more than enough. If they wanna know more as in which shops etc then it's time to swap banks. Its none of their business to tell you where or when you can spend your money :)
Sure it's none of their business, but it's an effective anti-fraud-approach.
Do you know (without googling) the time zone of China?

If they wanna know more as in which shops etc then it's time to swap banks.

The minute you purchased, they'll know everything anyhow ;-)

without googling? GMT +10 i think

@Ivan: he didnt say euro's. He said "Euro dollars" ;) Mixing up 2 currencies :)

Too bad your mixing up Netherlands Dutch and Belgium Dutch. When it was the time of "Franks" we didn't have cents ^^

I was going to buy a 1 year license for AnyDVD, but what is CN¥434.95??? That is how much it says I will be charged. Reply ASAP Please.

Never mind, I see it is Chinese yuan and it's $63.41 us dollars, right?

Back