• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Puchase with BC - did it go thru?

lajoes

Well, since your US credit card servers are still down, I jumped through the hoops and created an account with Coin Base.

I then went to Redfox's site and attempted to purchase two AS+ licenses using BC.

I got some screen with a statement that (paraphrasing) standby with a message with some type of address and a Q code of some sort - none of which this old timer is familiar with.

After a half hour, I hit the refresh button and the screen said that the session timed out.

So, my question is, did that purchase go through? or is there a [muliti-day] time delay for everything to get processed?

@lajoes

No, your payment didn't arrive. Either you didn't send it or to another address.
Usually, BTC payments are instantly processed.

I'll send you a PM, some data might not be for public :)

@lajoes

No, your payment didn't arrive. Either you didn't send it or to another address.
Usually, BTC payments are instantly processed.

I'll send you a PM, some data might not be for public :)
Ivan, I never received that PM.

Back