• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PSP v3.73 - Unsupported Data

This one made an avi, as you said I could not play it on the PC and GSopt would not render it. I've lost the PSP and probably won't get it back until bedtime!

Hello!

The Result is an AVI File and the PSP don't show it.

Must I copy the file in an other directory?

Marc

AtTheAsylum,

I’ve tried them all, even the latest release and nothing at a frame resolution of 720x480 that DVDMobile creates will work on the PSP when the firmware is 3.90. You and I both have invested too much time in this when the Chinese alternative works so well at 720x480. If the only intrest is watching the movie on the PSP, DVDM’s 480x272 works great, but the PS3 will play 7 or 8 movies made for the PSP from a single SL disc and 720x480 looks good enough for the kids on the TV. Thanks again for all you efforts but I’m movin’ on.

~Steve~

Yes, it is a setting in Clone DVD Mobile, see attached and it works great on mine.

Attachments

• DVDM.JPG
    DVDM.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 15
If unsupported video on PSP it also doesn't work in QuickTime

Hi all, quite some thread it is becoming so here are my 2cents:

I'm sometime also having the problem with unsupported video on my PSP. But what I've noticed if when it is unsupported on the psp it also unsupported in my QuickTime player (no video, only sound). So I started to convert chapter by chapter. So I had 20 individual files (eg. 20 chapters). Only chapter 14 did not play and gave the unsupported error. So if 1 chapter fails the complete movie will not play...

Cheers, Alex.

I don't understand Marc. After your post I did Mater and the Ghost Light, a short on the Cars DVD and all worked perfect. Check the attached picture for the configuration. I saved it along with the jpg to the hard drive then moved them both to the "VIDEO" folder on the PSP. Looks great.

Attachments

• Mater.JPG
    Mater.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 12
Spanky,

I try to render it with the settings you post ... but ... it always say "unsupported data".

I seems the CloneDVD mobile don't work.

Does someone know an other renderer who could render a dvd to the format 480 x 272?

Marc

Marc,

Check your PM, I sent you a link that will work.

Steve

Back