• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PSP resolution and file naming

Eltaco

Was just browsing around in the device.ini for CloneDVD mobile and I have a few questions.

I have been using the setting "PSP (MPEG4,Firmware Version >=2.6)" and my PSP FW is 3.71. Encoding takes about 20min at this setting for a 2 hour movie. (E6600@2.6ghz, 2gb DDR2) Is it possible to get a 480x272 encode that takes about the same length of time? When I use the "PSP 480x272 (AVC/H264, FW > 3.30)" setting it takes 3 to 4 times longer to encode. I know you can't have the best of both worlds quality+speed but a happy medium might be nice, say 30min encode at 480x272 instead of 20min encode at 368x208.

I also encode to my HDD before sending to the PSP, is there a setting that will allow naming the file without having to edit each individual file after encoding? I have archives of DVD's on my HDD and if I use the output file naming provided by the PSP settings ie M4V10001.mpg, I would quickly loose track of which movie is which. I noticed that if I allow the program to encode straight to the PSP the movie name is displayed but not if stored on my HDD. Is that some sort of ID3 tagging embedded into the file?

Back