• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PSP--How do you rename the file to make it work????

Xtgirl

Hi Everyone,
I just recently bought a PSP so I am not very good at transferring things on to it. I own Clone DVD so I have used this kind of software before.

Can someone please help me out??? I am totally stumped as to how to get the file transferred onto my psp in the correct format.

I found the folder E:\ MP_Root
In it was folder named 100ANV01
Inside that was MAQ1001.mp4 files and a thm file

I tried copying 100ANV01 over but that was obviously wrong

Can someone tell me what I need to rename it too to work..... My psp when hooked up will be the G drive
and was I supposed to name before I started clonedvdmobile or can it be renamed now? I have firmware 3.30 oe-a and hopefully I encoded it correctly.

Does anyone use Clone DVD and convert that with other software to a format that is PSP friendly or will that not work?

Last edited:
Back